Full-time classes provide progress-based instruction and are designed for students seeking career or technical training. High School students can attend part-time and tuition-free. Adults can attend mornings, afternoons or both.
Central Tech Short-Term, or Adult Career Development (ACD), classes are offered to individuals seeking to enhance career skills, earn industry-recognized certifications, continue professional education or explore personal interests. Classes are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and on weekends.
You want more. More hands-on training. More real-world opportunities. More for your future. Make it happen at Central Tech.
How to APply
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour.
- Fill out an application and return it to a Central Tech recruiter or your high school counselor. Applications are available here, on Central Tech campuses, and at high schools in our district.
- A Central Tech recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
- Full payment of fees is due at the time of enrollment.*
- Book/supply costs are not included in the tuition cost.
- Course fees may be paid by cash, credit card, or check.
- Payment plans are an option on a case-by-case basis.
- All payments for short-term classes are subject to our refund policy.
- Special testing fees for certifications are not included in the course fee.
- Class space is not reserved without fee payment, a PO number, or sponsor authorization.
- Anyone age 16 or older may enroll in a short-term class on a first-come, first-served basis. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Enrollment is taken by the Adult Education/ACD staff Monday through Thursday from 8:00a-9:30p and Friday from 8:00a-4:00p.