Consumer Non Re Loan Document Specialist
Works with Consumer Non RE Loan types.
- Responsible for reviewing new loans from DecisionPro & making sure all required documentation has been obtained.
- Responsible for reviewing modifications to determine documents needed for completion.
- Prepares modification loan documents according to officer specifications as well as meeting compliance standards.
- Remote prints loan docs to officer location with closing instructions
- Once the loan has closed, books loan to core system, does initial set up on collateral tracking, and transfers out of in-process account
- Books consumer loans for other Doc Specialists as needed.
- Responsible for reviewing daily reports from DecisionPro to make sure all loans/documentation is accounted for
- Book charged-off credit cards to Silverlake
- Not responsible for any customer contact
- Check collateral tracking and image for UCC’s and liens on renewal notes to make sure they are attached to the new note on consumer loans only
- Incoming work from outside locations – disburses
- Verifies Lien Entries on new loans & clears collateral tracking. Responsible for knowing all required to perfect lien entries. If error, gets with LO to resolve. Uploads to Synergy once completed. (effective 7/8/2020)
- Works Consumer Non RE Paid Loans (effective 7/8/2020)
- Responsible for Payoff Requests
- Responsible for mailing Document Filings
- Responsible for UCC/EFS Filings/Continuation/Terminations
- Prepares past due letters for MLO Officers at Main Bank
- Credit Life – submits daily to Minnesota Life & reconciles the monthly report
- Verify all consumer and commercial loans on Synergy
- Makes daily run to Main Bank
- Compiles monthly Service Standard Rept.
- Attends training sessions for continued education on lending functions, regulatory and loan policy changes.
- Responsible form making sure loan meets all regulatory and loan policy requirements.