Looking for a new opportunity with growth potential? Join our team today!
$15.00-16.75/Hour and Start Working ASAP!
1st and 2nd Shifts Available!
Temp to Perm Positions!
Entry Level Position! On the job training provided!
Join the team of a leading medical technology manufacturer, and start your career today!
In the Assembler / Packager role, you will receive hours you can count on and weekly pay. This facility is climate controlled!
In the Assembler / Packager role, you will make an impact on the community by manufacturing medical device products. These are entry-level roles working either days or nights.
Day shift: 6:00 am-4:30 pm Mon-Thurs with OT as needed on Friday/Saturday.
Night shift: 1:00 pm – 11:30 pm Mon-Thurs with OT as needed on Friday/Saturday.
Retention bonuses given at 30 and 90 days!
Receive $300 after excellent attendance for 30 days!
Receive $300 after excellent attendance for 90 days!
$1000 Referral bonuses given when a current employee refers 5 workers and they work for 30 days!
$25 weekly attendance drawings.
Interview Today! Starting working ASAP!
– Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing, and packaging of medical devices.
– Setting up, operating, performing maintenance on, and troubleshooting equipment.
– Conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
– Works within clearly defined SOPs and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
– Zero (0) to one (1) year of manufacturing assembly, manufacturing, or factory experience.
– Ability to read, write, interpret, and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations.
– Ability to use basic tools of measurement, such as microscopes.
– Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
– Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
Entry-Level Assembler Physical Demand:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally the employee may be required to lift or move at least 50 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply now for immediate consideration of these Production Associate roles!