- Full Time
- Tulsa, Ok
Website Darr Equipment Co
Tulsa, OK – Tulsa, OK
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Under the supervision of the Shop Supervisor or Service Manager, this position is responsible for the repairing, rebuilding and servicing of heavy construction and lift truck equipment in accordance with recommendations and specifications published by equipment manufacturers.
1. Removes and installs guards, tracks, roller frames, cabs, masts, forks, and other external parts.
2. Removes and installs engines, transmissions, steering clutches, drive axles and other major components.
3. Cleans parts with petroleum-based solvents or other similar cleaning methods.
4. Assembles and disassembles components as assigned or directed, and performs limited machine diagnoses. Evaluates worn and used parts, and when necessary, orders new and rebuilt parts from parts books, shop parts personnel and/or outside vendors.
5. Operates and tests equipment after repair and makes limited machine adjustments.
6. Completes assigned service reports needed to document parts and labor expenses and repair methodology.
7. Performs miscellaneous housekeeping duties including sweeping and mopping floors, painting shelves, racks and aisle markers, etc.
High School diploma or GED required
2-year vocational education certificate or equivalent knowledge is preferred
12-18 months of related experience preferred
Basic math and mechanical skills required
Physically demanding positon with brief to prolonged variations in weather temperature, noise and noxious fume exposures
To apply for this job submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org