AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
A career in Automotive Service Technology provides many opportunities. You will learn to diagnose and repair performance and electrical issues related to operation and drivability of the vehicle.
Curriculum for the program is aligned with National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) and Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) standards.
Industry credentials include OSHA 10 and MACS 609. ASE certification is recommended.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Automotive Foundations & Safety
- Brakes Introduction
- Brakes Fundamentals
- Servicing Wheels
- Servicing the Steering System
- Servicing the Suspension System
- Engine Introduction
- Engine Fundamentals
- Transmission Drivetrains & Axles
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Electrical/Electronic Systems Introduction
- Electrical/Electronic Systems Foundations
- Engine Performance Introduction
- Engine Performance Fundamentals
- Workforce Staging
Having instructors that care make the biggest difference!Sebastian Harwood, Student
Auto provides great preparation for graduates entering the workforce.Bobbi Shoemake, Bumper To Bumper Auto Parts
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- OSHA 10
- MACS 609 (Mobile Air Conditioning)
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright Only
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day