If you consider yourself a jack-of-all trades, good with your hands, or just not quite sure which career path you are interested in, the Facilities Maintenance class may be perfect for you.
This class covers:
- Basic Construction
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Appliance Maintenance
- Basic Engine Maintenance
- Introductory Heavy Equipment Operation
Learning these skills makes you more employable in the future.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Safety & General Construction
- Electrical & Appliance Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Safety & General Welding
- Preventative Maintenance (Auto/Small Engine)
- Heavy Equipment Operation & Maintenance
- Basic Masonry
- Workforce Connection
Facilities Maintenance is an innovative class preparing students to excel and find success.
Melvin Taylor, Bristow Housing Authority
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- CPR & First Aid Certification>
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright Only
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day