Be the Jack of all Trades
Not sure which class is right for you? Learn skills to find out where you excel. This course covers the basics in construction, electricity, HVAC, plumbing, masonry, welding, appliance maintenance, and basic engine maintenance.
If you consider yourself a jack-of-all trades, good with your hands, or just not quite sure which career path you are interested in, the Facilities Maintenance class may be perfect for you.
This class covers:
- Basic Construction
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Appliance Maintenance
- Basic Engine Maintenance
- Introductory Heavy Equipment Operation
Learning these skills makes you more employable in the future.
Areas of Study
- Safety & General Construction
- Electrical & Appliance Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Safety & General Welding
- Preventative Maintenance (Auto/Small Engine)
- Heavy Equipment Operation & Maintenance
- Basic Masonry
- Workforce Connection
Potential Career Path
“Facilities Maintenance is an innovative class preparing students to excel and find success.”
Where do they find jobs?Read More
Our graduates typically pursue careers in maintenance, welding, or electrical. Most recently graduates have gone to work for Michelin Manufacturing, the City of Tulsa, and right here at home…Central Tech.
May require additional fees.Read More
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- CPR & First Aid Certification
Students, Campus, TimesRead More
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright Only
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day
- School Year: August-May