Application for Admission
Are you ready to become a CDL driver in Oklahoma?
Submitting the application below is your first step. Your application will then be reviewed and you will be contacted. If you have any questions you may reach us at 918-352-7316.
Federal law prohibits the use of marijuana for any safety-sensitive employee. This includes truck driving. See Entrance Requirements – Drug Screening.
Central Technology Center, in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1974, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, and age in any of its policies, practices or procedures. These equal opportunity provisions include, but are not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, educational services, treatments, or access to programs or activities. Students are admitted to programs based on their interests, indicators of ability to succeed in their chosen occupation, aptitude and prior performance in school and work. Other factors may be considered that affect the student’s ability to fully participate or complete a program or to obtain professional credentials at the program’s conclusion. Career training is organized through the National Career Clusters Framework and is offered in Architecture & Construction; Arts, Audio/Video Technology & Communications; Business, Management & Administration; Education & Training; Health Science; Human Services; Information Technology; Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security; Manufacturing; Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics; and Transportation, Distribution & Logistics. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding these laws may be forwarded to:
- Title VII coordinator is Kent Burris, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Title IX coordinator for Drumright campus is Kent Burris Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Title IX coordinator for Sapulpa campus is Kim Howard, Sapulpa Campus Director, 918.224.9300
- Section 504 coordinator for Drumright campus is LaDonna Gear, Campus Director, 918.352.2551
- Section 504 coordinator for Sapulpa campus is Kim Howard, Sapulpa Campus Director, 918.224.9300
- ADA coordinator is Kent Burris, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Compliance coordinator is Kent Burris, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551