Intro to Marketing
Marketing is one of the biggest challenges of any business, particularly new and expanding businesses.
As a small business owner, it can feel like you are constantly spinning plates. It’s no wonder keeping up with diverse marketing tools and platforms can be overwhelming.
If you are struggling to set your business apart in the ever-changing marketplace, start here!
- Learn the aspects of marketing and how to choose plans and strategies
- Drill down to the basics of what you need to do to get started
- Leave with ideas and an assessment list
- Start prioritizing your next steps
- Ask questions, share tips, learn from other participants
- If you’re ready, set up a time for one-on-one consulting
Our interactive class is offered one evening a week for four weeks. Each class features a marketing expert from a different industry, each with practical ideas and advise on reaching the most customers in your target market while making the most of the time and money you invest.
Questions? Call 918.224.0235
|Campus: 1612 S Main, Sapulpa||Dates: 2/9-3/2||Hours: 8||Days: Th||Times: 6:00p-8:00p||Tuition: $0|