Classes We Offer
Full-time classes typically follow the traditional class schedule of August-May. The curriculum includes progress-based instruction and hands-on learning for students seeking a career or technical training. High school students attend half a day and tuition-free. Adults can attend morning, afternoon, or all day. Students who graduate from a school within the Central Tech district within the past 30 months, may qualify for the CHOICES Scholarship. Drumright Schedule: 8:25a-11:15a and 12:45p-3:35p Sapulpa Schedule: 8:25a-11:15a and 12:25p-3:15p
Central Tech’s short-term Adult Career Development (ACD) classes are offered to individuals seeking to enhance career skills, earn industry-recognized certifications, continuing professional education, or explore personal interests. Some classes may be taken in sequence to build a career path. The majority of ACD classes can be completed in eight weeks or less and are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and occasionally on weekends to meet your busy lifestyle. Our employees are here to serve you, and our students appreciate Central Tech’s inviting atmosphere, close proximity to home, and low-cost advantage.
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 CLASS CATALOG
You want more. More hands-on training.
More real-world opportunities. More for your future.
Make it happen at Central Tech.
How to APply
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour.
- Fill out an application and return it to a Central Tech recruiter or your high school counselor. Applications are available on the class page, Central Tech campuses, and at high schools in our district.
- A Central Tech recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
- Full payment of fees is due at the time of enrollment.*
- Book/supply costs are not included in the tuition cost.
- Course fees may be paid by cash, credit card, or check.
- Payment plans are an option on a case-by-case basis.
- All payments for short-term classes are subject to our refund policy.
- Special testing fees for certifications are not included in the course fee.
- Class space is not reserved without fee payment, a PO number, or sponsor authorization.
- Anyone age 16 or older may enroll in a short-term class on a first-come, first-served basis. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Enrollment is taken by the Adult Education/ACD staff Monday through Thursday from 8:00a-9:00p and Friday from 8:00a-4:00p.
- Short-term classes are refundable in full if the class is canceled by Central Tech.
- Student-requested tuition refunds for short-term classes:
- Before class begins or prior to 2nd class meeting – Full refund less $10 processing fee.
- No refunds for textbooks or after 2nd class meeting.