Welcome to Central Tech
If you are looking for a school where:
“You don’t have to fit everyone else’s idea of what you should be.” – Kenly Hurst-Witt
“You have a bunch of people sharing common interest working toward similar goals.” – Bryce Massie
Then you’ve found your home. Welcome to Central Tech where YOU make a difference.
Central Tech offers two types of classes. Full-time and Short-term.
Our students appreciate Central Tech’s inviting atmosphere, close proximity to home, and low-cost advantage. If cost is an issue, check out scholarships and tuition waivers.
Full-time classes typically follow the traditional class schedule of August-May. High school students attend half a day and tuition-free. Adults can attend morning, afternoon, or all day.
8:25a-11:15a & 12:45p-3:35p
8:25a-11:15a & 12:25p-3:15p
The majority of ACD classes can be completed in eight weeks or less and are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and occasionally on weekends to meet your busy lifestyle.
Bristow & Cleveland!
You Ask. We Deliver. We’re bringing classes to you.
CLEET & Law
Ag & Food
- AG BUSINESS
- BACKYARD FARMING
- BEAVER & HOG EXTRACTION
- LANDSCAPE & GARDENING
- MEAT PROCESSING
- WOMEN IN AG
- BUSINESS MARKETING
- COMPUTER BASICS
CLEET & Law
- CLEET CEUs
- SECURITY & PI
- CPR & First Aid
- Customer Service
- EMR & EMT/Paramedic
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Terminology
- AUTOMATION TRAINING
- BASIC MACHINING
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE
- WELDING/PLASMA CUTTING
- SIGN LANGUAGE
- SWEETS & TREATS
- WILLS & TRUSTS
The curriculum includes progress-based instruction and hands-on learning for students seeking a career or technical training.
Our employees are here to serve you. When calling with questions, please be sure to use the phone number at the top of each specific class page as they are handled by different departments.
How to Apply
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour.
- Fill out an application. Applications are available through the class page.
- A Central Tech recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
- Full payment of fees is due at the time of enrollment.
- Book/supply costs are not included in the tuition cost.
- Course fees may be paid by cash, credit card, or check.
- Payment plans are an option on a case-by-case basis.
- All payments for short-term classes are subject to our refund policy.
- Special testing fees for certifications are not included in the course fee.
- Class space is not reserved without fee payment, a PO number, or sponsor authorization.
- Anyone age 16 or older may enroll in a short-term class on a first-come, first-served basis. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Enrollment is taken by the Adult Education/ACD and Business and Industry Services staff Monday through Thursday from 8:00a-9:00p and Friday from 8:00a-4:00p.
- Short-term classes are refundable in full if the class is canceled by Central Tech.
- Student-requested tuition refunds for short-term classes:
- Before class begins or prior to 2nd class meeting – Full refund less $10 processing fee.
- No refunds for textbooks or after 2nd class meeting.