OFFERING CLASSES AT OUR MAIN CAMPUS IN DRUMRIGHT AND SATELLITE CLASSES IN ANTLERS, EL RENO, OKMULGEE, AND PONCA CITY.
You will be prepared to join the trucking industry after 23 days of training.
Upon successful completion of the class/exams and having met all requirements, students earn:
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Central Tech Truck Driver Training certificate of completion
- PDTI seal of attainment indicating completion of all standards
- The state-of-the-art facility has a driving range with more than three miles of paved roadway on 45 acres. The range is equipped with traffic signs, railroad crossing, and skill practice areas designed to allow each student to develop the skills necessary to become proficient in driving today’s tractor-trailers.
Two students per truck allow each student a minimum of 44 hours of drive time ensuring the ability to develop proficient driving skills including:
- Air Brakes Systems
- Compliance Safety & Accountability (CSA)
- Control/Vehicle Systems
- Coupling & Uncoupling
- FMCSA Rules & Regulations
- Hours of Service
- Night Driving
- Progressive Shifting
- Space & Speed Management
- Various Backing Maneuvers
- Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection