MAIN CAMPUS IN DRUMRIGHT. SATELLITE CLASSES IN ANTLERS, EL RENO, OKMULGEE, AND PONCA CITY.
Through our CDL school, you will be prepared to join the trucking industry after 23 days of training.
Upon successful completion of the cdl school/exams and having met all requirements, students earn:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Central Tech Truck Driver Training certificate of completion
- PDTI seal of attainment indicating completion of all standards
44 hours of behind-the-wheel drive time
Two students per truck allows each student a minimum of 44 hours of behind-the-wheel drive time. This ensures that each student develops proficient driving skills including:
- Air Brakes Systems
- Compliance Safety & Accountability (CSA)
- Control/Vehicle Systems
- Coupling & Uncoupling
- FMCSA Rules & Regulations
- Hours of Service
- Night Driving
- Progressive Shifting
- Space & Speed Management
- Various Backing Maneuvers
- Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection
The state-of-the-art Drumright CDL school has a driving range with more than three miles of paved roadway on 45 acres. The range is equipped with traffic signs, railroad crossing, and skill practice areas designed to allow each student to develop the skills necessary to become proficient in driving today’s tractor-trailers.