Federal law prohibits the use of marijuana for any safety-sensitive employee. This includes truck driving.
DRUG SCREENING: On the first day of class, you must undergo a pre-employment drug screening. All students are subject to random and suspicious drug testing throughout the duration of the program. A positive test or refusal will result in immediate termination from the program.
Per federal regulations, medical marijuana remains a drug listed in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. It remains unacceptable for any safety‐sensitive employee subject to drug testing under the Department of Transportation’s drug testing regulations to use marijuana.
Alcohol or Drug-Related: No conviction within the past five (5) years.
Central Technology Center, in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1974, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, and age in any of its policies, practices or procedures. These equal opportunity provisions include, but are not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, educational services, treatments, or access to programs or activities. Students are admitted to programs based on their interests, indicators of ability to succeed in their chosen occupation, aptitude and prior performance in school and work. Other factors may be considered that affect the student’s ability to fully participate or complete a program or to obtain professional credentials at the program’s conclusion. Career training is organized through the National Career Clusters Framework and is offered in Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources; Architecture & Construction; Arts, Audio/Video Technology & Communications; Business, Management & Administration; Education & Training; Energy & Power; Health Science; Human Services; Information Technology; Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security; Manufacturing; Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics; and Transportation, Distribution & Logistics. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding these laws may be forwarded to:
- Title VII coordinator is LaDonna Gear, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Title IX coordinator for Drumright campus is LaDonna Gear, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Title IX coordinator for Sapulpa campus is Kim Howard, Sapulpa Campus Director, 918.224.9300
- Section 504 coordinator for Drumright campus is Shane Bruce, Campus Director, 918.352.2551
- Section 504 coordinator for Sapulpa campus is Kim Howard, Campus Director, 918.224.9300
- ADA coordinator is LaDonna Gear, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
- Compliance coordinator is LaDonna Gear, Assistant Superintendent, 918.352.2551
Central Technology Center
3 CT Circle
Drumright, OK, 74030