Residential/Light Commercial HVAC Technician
This class will introduce you to the skills required to enter the residential and commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry.
You will be instructed in the safe operations of related HVAC tools and equipment which will better prepare you for taking your journeyman test.
You will be eligible for journeyman test after one year of work experience.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Workplace Basics and Certified Safety Training
- Introduction to HVAC Fundamentals I
- Introduction to HVAC Fundamentals II
- Industry Piping Materials and Processes
- Advanced HVAC Technical Concepts I
- Advanced HVAC Technical Concepts II
- Air Ducting Systems and HVAC Diagnostics and Applications I
- HVAC Diagnostics and Applications II
Students are fully prepared for HVAC field service work.
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- Confined Space Training Certification
- Fall Protection Certification
- EPA Section 608 Certification
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Sapulpa Only