Financial Aid is available at Central Tech to provide assistance to students who, without such aid, would not be able to attend school. Financial assistance is offered in the form of grants, part-time employment, scholarships, and other federally funded programs for which students with financial need may be eligible.
Do all classes QualiFy?
No. Financial aid is only available for career majors of 600 hours or more. Please refer to the career major/class you are interested in before applying for financial aid.
Changes to your family’s financial situation?
If you or your family’s financial situation has changed significantly from what is reflected on your federal income tax return (for example, if you’ve lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid adjusted. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed on the application (including the transfer of tax return and income information), submit your FAFSA form, then contact the school you plan to attend to discuss how your current financial situation has changed. Note that the school’s decision is final and cannot be appealed to the U.S. Department of Education.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Central Tech Federal School Code: 009964
For Section Five of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Watch the video
- Federal Work Study
- Tanf Program
- VA Education Benefits
- OK National Guard Tuition Waiver
- Workforce Investment Act
- SNAP Student Provisions in the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021
If you received a financial aid letter and need to submit forms to receive aid, you can find them in the list below:
- Electronic Notification
- IRS Form 4506-T Non-Filer
- VA Certifying Documents
- FY21-22 Dependent Verification V1
- FY21-22 Dependent Verification V4
- FY21-22 Dependent Verification V5
- FY21-22 Independent Verification V1
- FY21-22 Independent Verification V4
- FY21-22 Independent Verification V5
- FY20-21 Dependent Verification V1
- FY20-21 Dependent Verification V4
- FY20-21 Dependent Verification V5
- FY20-21 Independent Verification V1
- FY20-21 Independent Verification V4
- FY20-21 Independent Verification V5