Learn the secrets of professional cake decorating!
Learn to mold flowers, create borders, make cookie bouquets, and specialty toppings on single-layered cakes.
- Basic frosting techniques and borders
- Color and transfer
- Writing, string work, and piping figures
- Basket weave and more figures
- Flowers and leaves
- Introduction to fondant
- Rosette cake and fondant cutouts
- Fondant flowers and leaves
- Review of techniques learned in class
- Cake completion and discussion
|Campus||Dates||Hours||Days||Times||Tuition||Fees & Supplies||Total Cost|
|Campus: Sapulpa Campus||Dates: 1/31/22-4/18/22||Hours: 30||Days: M||Times: 6:00p-9:00p||Tuition: $95||Fees & Supplies: $75||Total Cost: $170|