Administrative Medical Assistant
This program prepares you for entry-level employment in a variety of health care facilities.
You will learn administrative routines and procedures followed in a medical office including correct medical terminology and advanced computer skills. Medical office accounting procedures, including patient billing, will also be covered.
You will gain skills required for numerous industry-related certifications. Background check is required.
Areas of Study:
- Introduction to Administrative Assistant – Medical
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Foundations of Technology
- Employment Preparation
- Administrative Medical Office Procedures
- Electronic Health Records
- Internship/Employment Preparation