Construction Trades offers a level of training that qualifies both high school and adult students for entry into the building trades industry or cabinetmaking industry.
Practical experience is offered in various phases of residential construction. Skills taught include:
- Tools & Job Safety
- Use of Hand & Power Tools
- Plan Reading & Elevations
- Framing of Floors, Walls, Ceilings & Roofs
- Roofing Applications & Thermal & Moisture Protection
- Exterior & Interior Finishing
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Construction Core & Safety
- Construction Principles
- Exterior & Finishing
- Workforce Staging
- Interior Finish & Trim
- Advanced Framing
- Cabinet Construction
- Advanced Finishing
Construction is a great class that generates great leaders.
Koy Ramsey, Crossland Construction, Alumni
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- NCCER Registry
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright Only
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day