This program will teach you to do quality welding for a variety of construction and manufacturing jobs using multiple structural welding techniques. Instruction will cover:
- Welding Theory & Safety
- Print Reading
- Welding Codes
- Metal Characteristics/Properties
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
You will learn to perform high quality welds in accordance with welding procedure specifications used in a variety of welding occupations. You will also gain an introduction to pipe welding skills, using SMAW, FCAW GMAW, and GTAW techniques.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Fundamentals of Welding & Cutting Processes
- SMAW Welding Processes
- GMAW & GTAW Welding Processes
- FCAW & Welding Specialties
- Workforce Transitions
The welding program provides excellent preparation to enter the workforce with both feet on the ground.
Mark Elliott, Mark Elliott Fabrication & Services LLC
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- American Welding Society – AWS Certification
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright, Sapulpa
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day