Health Careers is a one year course for high school junior and seniors which serves as a foundation for anyone preparing for employment in the healthcare field.
This course will provide you with the opportunity to obtain CPR and First Aid certification as well as high school credit for Anatomy & Physiology.
After successful completion of this course, you will have gained their pre-requisites to enroll in the Advanced Health Careers, Medical Assisting, or Biomedical Science programs the following school year.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Core Medical Terminology
- Health Careers Core Curriculum
- Health Unit Clerk (Drumright campus)
- Long Term Care Certified Nurse Aide (Sapulpa campus)
Health Careers is preparing me and other students for our future careers.Olivia Tolbert, Student
AVAILABLE CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- First Aid
- Medication Administration Technician (MAT) – Department of Human Services
- Nursing Assistant – Long Term Care Nurse Aide Certification – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Students: Adult & High School
- Campus: Drumright, Sapulpa
- Times: Morning, Afternoon, Full Day